A couple of officers from Midland PD wanted to do something to help us out financially so they are going to raffle off two $250 Visa gift cards and all the proceeds from selling the tickets will then go to help us out. The tickets are $5.00 each so if anyone is interested in buying or selling tickets then just e-mail James and let him know. His e-mail is jameslacy3509@grandecom.net and just put "raffle tickets" in the subject line. I am not sure how long the raffle will be going on but will update as soon as I find out. Thanks guys for wanting to do this for us. We really appreciate it.
So, little miss Autumn is still doing GREAT. No more destas unless she is really mad and cries (which of course is a silent cry). :( Yesterday evening though she had a stomach ache so I was trying to comfort her and get her to sleep but it was not working since all I can do is stand there giving her the pacifier and sing to her. They gave her some pain meds though in hopes that it would help and that she would be able to rest. I called around 10:30pm last night and she was still awake but not crying anymore and I tried calling this morning but no answer so I am not sure if she slept well last night or not. I hope by the time I get to the hospital her trach will be changed and that I will be able to hold her. They are also putting her on the home vent today--it is a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. It will be fun trying to roll it around with her at home. Hmmm......I guess I will get good at moving her and all her machines around though. At least the new hardwood floors will help it roll better. :)
I also wanted to say that I am so proud of Madison for getting all A's on her report card. She went from failing math at the 3 weeks to passing with a 90. Way to go!!! She also got the character trait of the month which is courage--she definitely deserves that one for all she has been through this year. They will have a luncheon for her at school on Thursday which I will have to miss---so sad. I am excited though to have all 3 of my kids together for Thanksgiving week. Madison and Gage have not seen her with the trach yet and have not been able to hold her since she was 2 weeks old so I am excited they will get to love on her next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment