This weekend was very productive. We put hardwood flooring in our office and moved Gage's room. We also painted the stripes that were on the walls in Gage's old room which is all Autumn's now and disinfected her whole room. Tomorrow we will be shampooing Autumn's carpet and starting to clear out the living room and getting it ready to lay wood flooring. Also, tomorrow is the dreaded day of having to get rid of Sophie. I did my mourning on Friday night over my animals and let Sophie sleep in our bed and I even gave her people food which I never do. I am still looking for a no kill shelter to take the cat but I am running out of places. We have called shelters in Midland, Odessa, and the whole Dallas area and there are only 2 left that may have openings so I hope one of them can take her.
I've posted pictures of Gage's new room and our fun Halloween weekend and the latest picture of Autumn. Enjoy!
1 comment:
All your kids are beautiful! Praying for a quick return home.
Post a Comment