Monday, October 12, 2009

Prayer Request

I would like to ask all my prayer warriors who read my blog to start praying for my best friends baby girl. Tanya and I have been best friends since 5th grade and have been through a lot together....marriages, divorces, births, deaths, and everything in between. Well, she has 3 boys and recently became pregnant with her little girl. Last week she went to have her 20 week sonogram and learned that her daughter is having some heart issues. So, when she called to tell me..I instantly felt that deep, sunken in feeling I felt when we learned about Autumn at our 20 week sonogram. They are not sure right now the severity of the heart issues. As of right now Tanya can not have ANY caffiene and will be going to the perinatologist every week for monitoring. The concern is that their baby girl will get tachycardia (fast heart rate) and go into heart failure. So, we need major prayers that this will NOT become the case and the baby's heart will be fine with no more complications. Tanya and her family are believers and know that no matter what God is in control and there is nothing but praying they can do for her right now. I know the feelings she is going through and how she's constantly thinking about the health of her daughter. I know the feeling of trying to just enjoy your pregnancy and not trying to worry about anything else. I do NOT want her to have to go through a worrisome pregnancy or any of the dr/hospital stuff I've had to go through. Since we are so close I just feel like this can not be happening to her as well...she is suppose to be enjoying doing the "princess" planning. I know God though has a plan and whatever that plan is...they will get through it. As with Autumn though I prayed God's plan was to miraculously heal her and that is what I pray will happen with Tanya's daughter. God chose that healing was not what He wants for Autumn right now and we are okay with that and have accepted what He's given us but we never stop praying for her healing. We will also accept God's plan for Tanya's baby girl but will never stop praying for healing for her as well.

We also scheduled Autumn's eye surgery for November 17th. She will have to be admitted into the hospital on Nov.16th and will probably have to stay until the 18th for observation. So, our every 2 week trips will continue into November. Please keep praying for our travel safety and for Autumn's upcoming surgery as well.

1 comment:

Mikala said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Tanya. I will definitely keep her in my prayers!