Happy Halloween to you all!
I spent the first part of my day painting with Gage's help. Madison spent the day at her grandma Roxane's house. We ordered some jack-o-latern pizzas and Nana and Grampy came over. James had to work tonight so my parents took my kids trick-or-treating while I stayed home with Autumn.

Here's Little Bo Peep and her lost sheep
and then a silly faced dragon showed up as well.
(notice no vent tubes) ;)
Then the Yuhasz clan showed up to join in on the trick-or-treating fun.
Lily was a poodle and Gabe a pirate.

I remember the year Sarah and I were trick-or-treating with the kids and talking about having another baby and how maybe the next October we would both be pushing strollers with our babies. Well, last year Autumn was still in the hospital and then this year I really did not want to get Autumn out because she's in lockdown so we still did not get to push our strollers together. It was such a blessing though to see both our girls dressed up in their costumes and it was okay with me that I was not able to take Autumn and go with them but happy they decided to come by and keep our tradition of Halloween together. I guess next year they will have to come to Dallas for Halloween. ;) This year we bought LOTS of candy to pass out to trick-or-treaters but can you believe we only had THREE kids come by? Oh well!
1 comment:
All of the kiddos look so cute!
Post a Comment