Autumn had what we believe was a seizure last night. I was awaken at 12:10am by James to come see. He happened to stop by the house when our nurse came out to show him what Autumn was doing. She was twitching all over...head, arms, and legs. Her lips turned blued and she stats went into the 50's. She was even drooling. It lasted about 2 mins before she stopped. Her stats came back up but she was disoriented and very limp. It took her about 5 mins before she would finally lift her arm and give us a little smile.
It had me all upset and wondering why she had one now and what is going to come. Has she been having small ones this entire time and now they are getting bigger? Every once in awhile she spaces out but that's about it. She's been tested for seizures in the past and nothing showed. I'm just frustrated because everytime I feel like we take a couple steps forward we get completely knocked back again. Is this going to be a one time thing or something we have to worry about? Will this cause more trips to Dallas for more drs. and testing? I'm just tired of there always being something. Last night I just prayed and gave it to God to handle. I'm so thankful he kept her safe during the seizure and the rest of the night. She is acting just fine this morning. It's just that feeling inside of me that everytime I feel Autumn is doing better...something happens and I'm reminded she could one day just not be with us anymore and how fragile she can be at times. Lord, please take away my fears of losing her and give me peace that you are protecting her and watching over her.
No comments:
Post a Comment