Monday, November 9, 2009
Follow up appt.
Took Autumn to her pedi to follow up from our ER visit. He was not happy that I did not call him when she was having her seizure. So, I have strict orders no matter what time or day I am to call him the next time she has one BEFORE we call an ambulance or take her to the ER. He confirmed from the video it was a seizure and not a child wanting attention. ;) Anyways, he wants us to take her to get an EEG this week and he has started her on seizure medication. He also gave us medication we can give her while she's having a seizure. Oh, and she had ANOTHER eye infection...so we don't know if that is what is causing these seizures or not. He can not believe the ER dr. said her ears look fine because they are really infected. What an idiot that dr. was! So, we are getting more antibiotic for that. We also have to take her back in a couple of days to get bloodwork. The medication will probably make her extra tired the next few days. So, I'm tired. Between constantly being busy doing house repairs and taking Autumn to the dr. I'm ready for all of this to settle down. We will have a busy week here this week and we leave on Sunday for her surgery in Dallas on Tuesday. Only a few more weeks until our house goes on the market. Whew! I also need rest from this weekend and Autumn keeping me up last night but no rest for the weary around here. Gotta go help set up for the big Veteran's program Madison's school is doing tomorrow so I will update when more tests have been run this week. BTW, we are back on Medicaid...praise you Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a strong person. Autumn is lucky to have such a wonderful mommy that does all that you do.
Post a Comment