Friday, November 20, 2009

Good news

Insurance sent us a letter today that they have approved a back-up vent and a generator for us. Whoo Hoo!!! We figured we would just wait for their denial letter and then send it to Medicaid but they are taking care of us. We also are finally getting Autumn's RSV shot ordered. Thank goodness she got her first dose at the hospital this week. They are saying our co-pay will be $160.00 each month but I am having them check to see if Medicaid will cover that part for us....that adds up after needing one each month for 6 months.

James and I went Christmas shopping for the kids tonight. I have to admit it was depressing to shop for Autumn. Every toy we were thinking she can't do that and this is what she would be doing BUT.... We did get a big toy we hope she will be able to do in the next 6 months and then more she can do while sitting in her high chair playing. Most day I am accepting of her SB but some days I just wish things were different. I still mourn "normal" at times and wish we could get a break from this life like a vacation from it at times to refuel ourselves but it is what it is so I have to suck it up and keep pressing on. ;)

No comments: