So, I think my kids may of found their future callings. This is what Madison and Gage do during the days when I'm busy with Autumn or fixing up the house. She's perfect being creative behind the camera and he's perfect posing for the camera. She does let him do silly pictures in between to keep his attention but these are some of my favorite. I will walk outside every once in awhile to check on them and she will have him in trees or on top of cars. She told him they were going to do a few pictures inside and Gage was scared she was going to make him get on top of the ceiling fan and pose. haha
So, enjoy the talents of both of my kids!!!
3 comments:
Terrific!
I don't know if you let Madison use the computer or get online, but www.photoshop.com is a great free website that she can learn to edit her photos. She can create albums too and can send links to her friends.
Picnik.com is another great website for editing. Cute pics!
Thanks for doing the video over the trach change. Very interesting! Hope you are doing well!! :)
I love the one of Gage in the truck. It's adorable. Madison is a great photographer!
Post a Comment