We had a long night last night. Autumn kept desatting and coughing and needed suctioning. I think I may of gotten a total of 3 hours off and on. She is also running a low grade fever. So, not sure is she's getting sick or this is because of the weather changes or what. They said we can still do her surgery though...I was nervous they wouldn't with the fever. So, today we are sitting around just waiting until they take her back...and hoping Autumn can hang in there without food. Poor baby! She's really going to hate when my breakfast comes and she can not have any...what a mean mommy.
Her pedi called and her blood levels for her phenobarb came back normal. I was hoping they would have to cut back on her dose but looks as though we are keeping them where they are now.
I'll keep everyone updated throughout the day.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you had a rough night. I'm praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment