Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Surgery went well

Before surgeryRecovering after surgery
Finally woke up
The sugery went well. Autumn fussed when first trying to wake up but they gave her pain meds and we both sleep a good solid 2 hours. Her eyes have a little blood stain on them and are swollen. They said she will just need eye drops for a week. Our great dr. said he would not have to see us again until we are here for our next trip which will be in January...thank goodness. They still are checking about getting an EEG done while we are here but I'm not holidng my breathe on that one. We are planning to be released tomorrow and heading home. I just pray Autumn sleeps well tonight...we still have not been able to feed her yet so I'm about to check on that one. ;) Thanks everyone for your prayers.



No comments: