Tomorrow is Madison's 10th birthday. I still can't believe she is 10 already--where did the time go? We had a blast at the Great Wolf Lodge celebrating her birthday. I will post pictures this week after I get home and have time to download them. It was so much fun and I was so happy to actually get to play in the water without dealing with any babies. :) I am sure it will be a long time before I get to relax and just have fun like that again. We played at the waterpark and also took the girls to the Scoops Kid Spa where they all got manicures and ice cream. The room and lodge was so neat--it is a place where you can have your whole vacation without ever having to leave the hotel. It would be great vacation to go on with Autumn.
Autumn is still doing great. She has her first initial doctor appointments at Scottish Rite Hospital tomorrow. After the appointment I will be heading home to get ALL the Christmas toys unpacked and hopefully Autumn will be coming home the next week or two. I hope we find out on Tuesday at our next care conference what her dismissal date with be. Autumn has been in the hospital for 104 days now--I can't believe it has been that long! The weeks really fly by but as you all know I want to be home so badly. We are doing everything on our own at the hospital so it is so frustrating to know we could be home doing it instead of there. Well, I better go get the car packed for our trip tomorrow. Hope to have great news on Tuesday about when we get to come home.
2 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!! What a wonderful mother you are and I am so glad you finally get to go to your home and resume life again:):) Bless you!!
Happy Birthday Madison!! It seems the older they get the faster it goes by :)
Post a Comment