Thursday, January 29, 2009

A little concerned




I am a little concerned that Autumn's shunt may not be working again. She has been desatting a little more and has had at least 1 big episode a day and yesterday she was on oxygen all day and night. Her soft spot looks a little swollen as well and not as sunken in. I hate worrying all the time about every little thing about her. We are so far from Dallas so it is not like I can just run her to the hospital to have the neurosurgeon look at her. Please keep her in your prayers. I am hoping it is just because of the cold weather or something that is causing her to need more o2.
Everything else is still going good. Yesterday morning Gage took care of Autumn and entertained her for about 20 minutes playing in her bed with her. Too cute! Afterwards, Autumn laid in her bed for an hour without her paci and just watched her toy and did not fuss one time. I was amazed since I have never had a baby this laid back and content before. She is so precious--I just want to eat her up!!!

No comments: