Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Home on Friday
Yes, we are coming home Friday for sure. Our home equipment arrived just in time on Tuesday for me to start my 24 hour room-in. I have finished and we are all ready to go. I will come home Thursday to get things prepared and Autumn and James will be home that afternoon. YEA!!! I still can't believe it is real. I am sure things are going to be stressful at first but hope we soon get into a routine of things. Our home equipment is much bigger than what we were trained on so I am feeling overwhelmed but if it's getting us home then I am smiling and will deal with it. :) I am amazed our DME company got everything together so quickly and thankful for it. Nursing will start on Friday so that will take some of the stress off the first night. I'm just feeling so blessed that all 5 of us will be sleeping under the same roof. Autumn has been doing great and even smiled really big for daddy today. We received our list of dr. appts. we have coming up and it is also overwhelming. It looks like we will be back in Dallas for 4 days in February and another 4 days in March--I'm not sure how well that will work but I guess we will deal with it when it comes. The great news is we are going home FRIDAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praise God! I am so excited for you. You will do just great.
AM SOOOOOOO Excited. Be sure and have the camera when the ambluance rolls around the corner to the house. It will be a moment you will cherish..Trust me!!!!!!
Wahooo!!! Amen!!!!
Post a Comment