Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year's
Last night we celebrated New Year's with my brother, sister-in-law, my niece, nephew, my cousins daughter, and our 2 kids. We just hung around the house and then had our countdown with our sparkling grape juice and then straight to bed after the new year. I am not a big new year person. :) Today was just another day at the hospital and then home to relax. Madison went with me today to help bath, feed, and take care of Autumn so it was nice to have company until James came for our shift change. There is nothing new going on with Autumn. She is just hanging out ready to go home. Tomorrow will be a fun day since we are going to celebrate Madison's 10th birthday. I have rented a room at the Great Wolf Lodge to take her and 3 friends for waterpark fun and to get manicures at their children's spa. They are going to have a blast! I have to wear a swimsuit though so I am REALLY dreading that. I've been too stressed to try to lose the baby fat and I'm waiting until I get home and on a schedule before trying to even attempt to lose it. So, I will be posting Saturday on how it all goes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lacy - My name is Celeste Potter. I live in Odessa and am married to the badge. I am also co-founder of a support group for spouses of law enforcement officers. Supporting Spouses of Law Enforcement Officers (SSOLE) was founded in 2007 after we lost three of our finest.
Another wife heard of the situation with your daughter and we would like to help in any way we can. Please let us know what we can do - we're even good listeners if you just need to scream or cry.
God bless your baby and your family.
www.ssolesupport.org
Post a Comment