I can't believe I have hit the number 30. I remember being a little kid and thinking 30 was so old. I am really excited about what my 30's have in store for me. I finally feel confident as a Christain woman and mother. I know I have lots to more to learn and that I don't know everything. I have learned that I am not perfect but I will strive to become a much better person everyday and I also know there will be many days that I will fail. I do not care anymore about impressing people or how I look on the outside (even though I do need to lose some weight). I think I can know not stress on the little things in life but just focus on being the best mom and wife God has created me to be. When I turn 40 I will have kids that are 20,15, and 10 so I want to make sure I spend the next 10 years just enjoying them before they leave my home and trying to teach them the real importance of life. When I was 20 my goal for 30 was to be a mom and wife and just be happy. I never thought I would have a special needs child though that would show me there is so much more to life then thinking about myself and my goals. I have seen people love us and I want to be more like those people and start giving more love back. I not only want to focus on my family but making a difference in other people's lives as well.
Well, I am off to the hospital today and then my brother and sister-in-law is making dinner for me tonight and then we are going to go see Mall Cop. I just wish I was spending the day with Madison and Gage also. :(
1 comment:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET GIRL!
LOVE
PATTY
Post a Comment