Sunday, January 11, 2009

surgery update

Autumn will be having her surgery at about 7:30am in the morning (Monday). It looks as though the shunt has malfunctioned in the head part so they will just replace that part unless they get in surgery and find out the whole thing needs to be replaced. If she has no complications then she will be able to go back to Baylor on Tuesday and hopefully we will still get to leave on Jan. 20th. I am exhausted since I only got 3 hours of sleep at the hospital so I am getting to bed early tonight so I can be at the hospital bright and early in the morning. I will probably not be able to blog again until Tuesday unless the library at the hospital will be open to get on a computer to update everyone. Please pray everything goes well.

1 comment:

HollyAnn said...

Autumn is probably out of surgery by now, but I am praying!!! Praying all went well, all will continue to go well and that you are headed home on the 20th!