Things have changed slightly since I last updated. I am meeting mom today to get most of our home equipment--the vent will be here tomorrow. Medicaid denied us a flight home and so did insurance but Medicaid did approve an ambulance ride home. So, now we are planning on leaving Friday at 8:00am. Everyone here keeps telling us they will make sure we are gone this week no matter what because they know we are so ready to be home.
I know there are many people who are going to want to come visit Autumn and we are eager to show her off. I do ask though that we have no visitors for a few days after we get home so that we can get settled in and everything worked out with nursing before having so many visitors coming in and out of the house. Once we get all settled and the stress of adjusting to new things settles in then I will blog letting everyone know we are ready to have visitors. Thanks for your understanding in waiting to meet Autumn. I will update if things change from now until Friday. i can't believe we will be home in 4 days!!!!
1 comment:
4 days!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment