Wednesday, January 14, 2009
New dismissal date
Okay, everything is now back in order and we have confirmed our dismissal date. We are leaving on Thursday, January 22nd (Autumn's 4th month b-day). We are back with our original nursing company and they are going to provide 16 hours of mursing care on the days James works from 4pm-8am and then on James' days off they are going to provide 8 hours but we are going to discuss the times later. We should get our home equipment Friday and so I can do my last room in before Wednesday. We are just praying nothing major changes from now until then. Autumn had an assessment done with MDCP today to get her in a nursing home so after we get settled at home then we will go that. I am so excited and keep praying nothing changes because I can't take anymore. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great news, Lacy!
Just around the corner!!! Great news!!! Praise to Him alone!!!
Post a Comment