Friday, February 6, 2009

Best Friends

Autumn and Lily
They are 3 weeks apart.
Autumn looks a little freake out in this picture


Gage (4) and Gabe (3)
They are 1 year, 2 months apart


Gage and Gabe have been friends for a long time and now their sisters get to be best friends as well. Gage though LOVES Lily so one day they may all be related. :) He says he is going to marry Lily one day so I hope she is short like her momma. It is crazy how much he wants to hold and love on Lily. He also thinks is crazy that she can make noise because he is use to Autumn not making noise and I guess thinks all babies are quiet.



I actually was able to get a picture of Autumn smiling which usually she only does in the mornings so I just had to post this picture.
Things are still going fine. Autumn sometimes wants oxygen and sometimes does not so we just take it day by day. We are keeping her on oxygen at night since she was having so many dusky spells during the day and it has seemed to help. ECI called today and will come evaluate her next week so she can start getting therapy again. We are also going to the nursing home Monday night to get on the MDCP program. We will then get more nursing hours so I have requested 16 hours on the day James works and 12 on the days he is off. I also want hours on Sunday morning so we can go to church, Wednesdays so I can go to MOM group at our church, and Tuesday so I can be kid free ALL day. :) We also are going to make sure we have a family night and date night once a month so we will have nursing for those hours as well. I know that is something we need to make as a priority for our family. Well, James is back home from errands so I am going to take a nap before having to pick up Madison and her friends from school.




No comments: