Saturday, February 7, 2009
No Nurse
Last night was our first night to not have a nurse--he was sick. So, James took off at 11:30pm and came home to do his shift while I got some sleep. He woke me up about 5:45am to start my shift. We could probably both sleep but I am afraid we won't hear her alarm or that she will wake up crying and we will never know so I don't want to take the chance. :) Right now she is sleeping peacefully and I am doing laundry. I know I will be ready for my nap today since it is the morning time that is the super busy time with her. The great news is that Madison is going with Grandma Roxane tonight and Gage is going with Nana so it will just be me, Autumn, and the nurse home this evening. I plan to clean the whole house and veg out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment