Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a nice Valentine's day. The kids woke up and found their surprises. I made them heart-shaped eggs and pancakes with bacon.
Autumn did not like want me taking her picture but I had to get a picture of her cute outfit.


Much happier since I let her have her paci--these were her Valentine's gifts from Nana and Grandma Roxane


MawMaw and PawPaw came to meet their great-granddaughter for the first time. She loved when PawPaw would talk to her-she would drop her paci and just stare at him. MawMaw said he was the only one who could make me smile when I was a baby. I am his #1 granddaughter. It was so good to see them.

This is suppose to be a heart-shaped pizza that we had for dinner. We ended the evening by watching the Penguin Madagascar show with hot chocolate. James though had to work so he missed out on breakfast and the movie.
It was a blessed day!






No comments: