Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bowling

Today we took the kids bowling and left Autumn alone with the nurse for the first time. Gage LOVES to bowl on the Wii so we knew he would really enjoy going. Madison was not thrilled about going and just wanted to watch but I made her participate and she was a good sport about it. Here is Gage so excited!!!



Gage looked so cute watching his ball go down the alley and he would jump up and down squealing after each turn. I wanted to get a picture of his jumping but my camera died on me.

Madison actually came in second.
After bowling Gage was throwing a upset because he did not want to leave but we took the kids to get ice cream so that made him a little happier. It was a fun day to just get out and spend time with the kids and relax. This week I will get more nursing hours so I can get more things done--this morning I was trying to pay bills but did not get anything done since Autumn kept fussing all morning. This evening though I was able to finish the laundry and ALL the bills. Autumn did much better today and only had 2 big desats. I decided to up her bottles by 1/2 ounce so hopefully that will be enough to help her gain weight and keep her satisfied without pushing her too much. The greenish secretions went away so I feel better that she does not have an infection--James thinks it was all allergies. Her poor little eyes were all puffy this morning from the climate change again. She's going to be like her daddy when it comes to allergies I think. So, it turned out to be a good day today.

No comments: