Sunday, February 1, 2009

I feel awful

I have allergy/sinus junk going on today. I woke up in the middle of the night and my teeth were killing me, I did not know if I was clenching down while I slept or if I am getting a sinus infection. I felt okay this morning but now my head feels huge, my nose is all stopped up, and my teeth are hurting again. I took meds but they aren't kicking it yet. I am waiting patiently for James to wake up so that we can change Autumn's circuit and then I am going back to bed. I am going to see if my mom will come from 4p-7p until my nurse gets here so I can just rest. No getting dressed today so hopefully there will be no visitors and if there are then they can see me looking like crap (I don't care). Poor Autumn is getting allergies now from being in West Texas. Her little eyes will get red and puffy but it just comes and goes. She has to get all adjusted to this west texas air.

No comments: