Gage catching butterflies
If you look closely Gage put a butterfly on Autumn's head
Autumn taking her bottle in between having to eat cereal
+064.jpg)
She did not like the cereal
+061.jpg)
Our trip to the nursing home

Autumn and my cousin Rachel
Whew...I hate when people don't update their blogs regularly and now that I have a busy life I see why they can't or don't. :) Let me update since I wrote last. We survived our night without a nurse. My in-laws are here to visit and will be leaving on Friday. Monday night we had to go to Monahans to do our nursing home visit for the MDCP program. I was dreading it but it was not a bad trip at all. We left the house around 7:30pm and decided to go visit my aunt, uncle, and cousin Rachel who lives in Monahans to show off our Autumn to them. The visit was shorter than we would of liked but we had to get to the nursing home by 9:30pm. It was a nice, little nursing home and they put us in a room by ourselves. I was able to lay in the bed and cuddle with Autumn in my arms...that was something I have been wanting to do with her since the day she was born. So, the trip turned into a great blessing for me. We stayed until 12:30am and we were home by 1:30am.
If you look closely Gage put a butterfly on Autumn's head
Autumn taking her bottle in between having to eat cereal+064.jpg)
She did not like the cereal
+061.jpg)
Our trip to the nursing home

Autumn and my cousin Rachel
Whew...I hate when people don't update their blogs regularly and now that I have a busy life I see why they can't or don't. :) Let me update since I wrote last. We survived our night without a nurse. My in-laws are here to visit and will be leaving on Friday. Monday night we had to go to Monahans to do our nursing home visit for the MDCP program. I was dreading it but it was not a bad trip at all. We left the house around 7:30pm and decided to go visit my aunt, uncle, and cousin Rachel who lives in Monahans to show off our Autumn to them. The visit was shorter than we would of liked but we had to get to the nursing home by 9:30pm. It was a nice, little nursing home and they put us in a room by ourselves. I was able to lay in the bed and cuddle with Autumn in my arms...that was something I have been wanting to do with her since the day she was born. So, the trip turned into a great blessing for me. We stayed until 12:30am and we were home by 1:30am.Autumn has started something new lately...her left foot will twitch. Not sure why this just started or really what it means. Some people say it could be the neurons firing off and trying to send signals. Some say it could be a sign of cerebral palsy or seizures but I really don't think she is having seizures because all of her sleep test have never shown signs of seizures. Next time we go to the doctor we will mention it to them and see what they say. Hopefully it is a good sign and at times I have seen her feet flex which I have never seen before. :)
She has also been having a lot more desats since she has been home (like turning blueish). They are mostly during the day instead of the night so I am not sure what is going on with her. Maybe it is the oxygen issue but today she was on oxygen and still had one of BIG desats. So, we are confused on what is going on with her. I don't know if it is being in West Texas or what.
Autumn also had a first last night...she got cereal for the first time. She did not like it at all...she would swallow it with a bottle but did not like the new substance in her mouth. :) It did help her stay much more full during the night since she is up to 4 ounces every 4 hours now and still gets hungry..our little piggy.
Autumn also had a first last night...she got cereal for the first time. She did not like it at all...she would swallow it with a bottle but did not like the new substance in her mouth. :) It did help her stay much more full during the night since she is up to 4 ounces every 4 hours now and still gets hungry..our little piggy.
2 comments:
Hi there! You don't know me, but my name is Christi and I have been following your blog and praying for your little girl. I think I came across your blog through HollyAnn Petree. I have never commented, just remained a quiet "stalker". :) Anyway, while checking in on your baby girl today I saw Rachel's pic and immediately recognized her. I am from Monahans and have just recently moved to Midland with my family. Rachel is one of my daughter's friends and I have worked many concession stands with Trudee! We have know each other for a long time! We even coached a softball team together! It is certainly a small world. Anyway, I would love to offer any help to you and your precious family that I can. I am a SAHM and would love to ease your burden whenever possible. I could run to the store or taxi your children or whatever you need. Please feel free to email me ccmccoy4031@yahoo.com or just give me a call at 556-6425. Your family is precious by the way!
Look how big she is getting! Can't wait to see her in real life! I love the butterfly Gage put on her head. How sweet is that!
Post a Comment