I had an AMAZING dream last night. I dreamed that Autumn woke up and was HEALED!!! She was holding her head up and sitting and she was talking!!! I could hear her voice and it was so sweet and she knew so many words. I guess that means she was older. ;) So, maybe it was my vision for the future and it made me REALLY excited! We were taking her to everyone we know and was showing God's amazing miracle. It gave me hope and the drive to keep believing IT will happen ONE day.
1 comment:
:o) Reassuring dreams are always fantastic.
On the same note of dreams, I had one the other night where I was pregnant again and had another 26 weeker. I told Andy and he said "You need to go back to bed and rethink that dream." Like I can change it. :op
Post a Comment