Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Gage!

I'm 5! I'm 5! That is what we have been hearing Gage yell all morning. He keeps telling me he can't believe he's five and I agree with him. So, my only boy is growing up and I just want him to STOP!!! I guess it has to happen though.
Here's a walk down memory lane:
May 17, 2004-we were so excited to find out we had a little boy!
Gage at a year old

At his 2nd birthday party

Gage's 3rd birthday

This is Gage at 4


And now my little boy at 5!!!


Just seeing his face makes me smile!!! I pray the next 5 years will go MUCH slower than the first five went. :( At least he will be waiting a year to start kindergarten so I have one more year of him home with me. Today we are going to church with Autumn the first time and then having a fun bowling party this afternoon. It should be a great day!!!
BTW, the little girl Kayleigh I mentioned awhile back to pray for....well, she went to be with her Heavenly Father on Monday and her funeral is this afternoon so please say a prayer for the Freeman family today.






1 comment:

Niff and Andy said...

Happy Birthday Gage! I'm sure I've told you this before, but he's so handsome. :o) And he has the most adorably long eyelashes. He's a heartbreaker in training.

Have fun at church and enjoy the party!