So, Autumn threw up a little after her 4pm feeding but no more diarrhea as of right now. She did fine all night. This morning though after her feed she threw up twice. When is this every going to end?
Anways, we are changing nurses so the very first nurse we had when we came home is back to working with us. Well, last night was her first night coming back...she was suppose to come at 7pm but never showed up. So, around 7:30 I called the nurse coordinator to find out if she was coming or not. We were kind of looking forward to her being here so we could get a good night rest. Anyways, she called to check on my nurse and then called back and said she was on the way. Well, an hour later the nurse still was not here....then I get a call that she got into a wreck about 3 blocks from my house and took down 2 telephone poles. The ambulance showed up to take her to the hospital and they said she was unconsious but there are no life threatening problems. So, that is all I've heard so far. I'm so concerned about her and have been praying all night for her. I told James I feel bad now for calling and asking if she was coming in because she would of not been driving if we had not called to make sure she was coming. Of course.....I know these things happen and we have no control over it but it still makes me wish it would of never happened to her. So, please be praying for her. I will update if I hear anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment