I find myself thinking about where God is going to lead us in the future. It makes me excited and scared at the same time. I just know God has BIG plans for our family and Autumn has completely changed my life and purpose. I have awareness now and see needs that need to be helped. Does God want us to counsel other special needs parents? Adopt special needs kids? Start a campaign to educate women who want to terminate their babies because they are not going to be what they see as perfect? Write a book about God's unbelievable work in our lives? He's been bringing all these thoughts to my mind but really has not shown me just yet what His plan is. All I know right now is He wants me to start documenting Autumn's life and my thoughts and feelings. How He chooses to use this in the future is really up to Him. I'm sure whatever He calls of me I will NOT want to do but I know He always knows best if I just trust.
I also know a move is in our future and scared to death about that as well. I can't imagine leaving the same city my mom is in.....she's such a blessing to me and having her so active in my kids lives is so crucial to me. I LOVE that my kids get to just have fun and get spoiled by Nana and they will always have such great memories of Nana and Grampy. I know though James needs a change. He has sacrificed so much the past 6 years of our marriage...living in a city he's not crazy about, going to a job that he has to wonder if he will get to come home each night to his family, and not being near his family and friends. I think moving to the Dallas area will just allow him to reach his goals to where he feels he's being called in life.
So, as we keep praying for Autumn's future we continue to pray for the future of our whole family and can't wait to see where God is going with all of this but I know it will be GREAT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment