We decided to take Autumn back to the dr. this morning. She has lost 9 oz. since Friday--weighs 14 lbs. 14 oz. now. It may be a bug that is found in the intestines of special needs kids. Not sure how it knows if you are special needs or not. ;) Anyways, not sure the name of it--dr. told us but can't remember. So, he prescribed some meds and said it should work in 2 days. If not, then Monday we will have to go back in and get blood work done. Please say a prayer this is the problem and nothing more serious is going on. We are to give her half formula/half pedialyte so I hope she does not continue to lose weight.
My hubby stayed up until 6am with Autumn and then I took over. He's napping, Autumn's napping, and Nana took Gage to the pet store so I guess I should be taking advantage and either nap as well or clean. Hmmm......
Will keep everyone updated and please pray she gets better soon. Today she has no appetite and is lethargic so I know she's feeling bad. :(
1 comment:
:o( Poor little girl. I really hope those meds work and it's not anything more serious. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and sending positive vibes your way.
Post a Comment