Wednesday, April 1, 2009

some good news

Insurance called and said they have approved to purchase our stroller, a new pulse oximeter machine, and a backback and 2 lithium batteries for our vent. So, no more car battery. YEA! I hope everything gets in by the end of April but it will probably be more like May. :)

I also wanted to post a few pictures. The first one is of Madison and the boys. My best friend Tanya and her family came by on Saturday to visit. Her boys are Caden, Coby, and Caleb and they always have fun coming over now that we don't have any animals. ;)
This is a little boy who looks like my son Gage but is eating a carrot!!!! I cold not believe it and I know no one else would believe me so I had to take a picture.
If you did not know, Gage does not eat meat, veggies, or fruit. His diet is limited to cheese and breads and we have been fighting with him for years to eat. Well, he has been trying at least 1-3 bites of meat everynight and actually asked for lettuce the other day and that is when he discovered he liked carrots. I am so proud of him!!!










2 comments:

Patty said...

I am so happy insurance came thru! You need that pulse ox now!! All of it will make things a little easier for you and bring a little more peace of mind! And what's this with my Gage eating carrots! I am shocked but very proud of him. Your turn Mommy! HAHA Madison is just growing up too fast! She is so pretty!
Love You
Patty

Niff and Andy said...

Yay!! :o) That's fantastic news!!!