Thursday, April 2, 2009
Today's blessing
I just got an e-mail from someone at our church saying they want to provide a free day of childcare each week this summer for the kids. WOW! I can't take Autumn since she has to be with someone who is all trained and I can't even drive her anywhere by myself but it will give Madison and Gage a day to get out and have some fun. I am already planning on having nursing on Tuesday/Thursday days in the summer so one day I could get errands done and the other spend alone time with Madison and Gage. So, this day will allow me to run errands without the kids tagging along and just to give me a day to take for myself to refresh. God is so awesome how uses others to bless. I'm so excited for both the kids and I! Thanks to Patty, Neil, and the whole SRC team!!! It means so much to me to think of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's really awesome. :o) I'm sure the kiddos will have a blast.
Post a Comment