Today was a fun day for us. The kids received their Easter baskets from Nanny and PaPa this morning and so I had to get Autumn all dolled up for pictures.
I guess Gage and Autumn were rejoicing.

Autumn with her Easter gifts. She sticks her tongue out now when she's smiling.
We then did our yearly tradition with our cousin Jordyn coming over to color Easter eggs with us--we've been doing this together since the girls were 1 & 2 years old. I can't believe I've added 2 more kids to the mix--Autumn is in the background watching the big kids color eggs--next year she'll get to get all messy too.

To make her festive I decorated her with eggs. It is so funny because she was getting tired at this point and kind of fussing but everytime we say, "Where's Autumn? There she is!" she ALWAYS smiles on cue. She's too funny--once again the tongue is sticking out.
It was nice to have Autumn at the table while we did a normal family thing together. Makes me forget about the vent, tubes, and monitor for sometime and feels like we have a normal baby joining in the fun. I can't wait until this summer so she can go outside with us and spend more time with the family and we can do more normal daily life things.
I guess Gage and Autumn were rejoicing.
Autumn with her Easter gifts. She sticks her tongue out now when she's smiling.
We then did our yearly tradition with our cousin Jordyn coming over to color Easter eggs with us--we've been doing this together since the girls were 1 & 2 years old. I can't believe I've added 2 more kids to the mix--Autumn is in the background watching the big kids color eggs--next year she'll get to get all messy too.
To make her festive I decorated her with eggs. It is so funny because she was getting tired at this point and kind of fussing but everytime we say, "Where's Autumn? There she is!" she ALWAYS smiles on cue. She's too funny--once again the tongue is sticking out.
It was nice to have Autumn at the table while we did a normal family thing together. Makes me forget about the vent, tubes, and monitor for sometime and feels like we have a normal baby joining in the fun. I can't wait until this summer so she can go outside with us and spend more time with the family and we can do more normal daily life things.
2 comments:
She is so cute love that outfit only a few more days till my visit don't know who's more excited me or Sarah
Oh So Precious! Wish I could have been there to deliver them in person. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter! Love You Lots! Nanny
Post a Comment