Sunday, April 26, 2009

This virus spreads quickly...

Friday James started getting it (just not the vomiting). My mom got all of it yesterday. My Friday night nurse got hit with all of it this morning. I started feeling weak and yucky yesterday and it's starting to hit me now (no vomiting as of yet). My nurse from last night just called and he's feeling sick. So, I REALLY hope it passes Madison and Gage. Madison has TAKS this week so she needs to stay healthy. Anyways, so we have no nurse tonight or tomorrow night. James is feeling better today so he will have to take over tonight. If I'm still sick tomorrow he may have to miss work tomorrow night. I hope if I'm still sick tomorrow my mom will be better by then so she can come over and help with Autumn in the morning. I was just bragging how we made it through the winter with no sickness--next time I guess I should knock on wood.

No comments: