It was a quiet and productive weekend. Friday night the older kids stayed the night with my parents so James and I could have a date night. We were broke though since James still is not getting full pay checks so we just got some pizza and watched some movies at home. Those are my favorite date nights since I don't have to get all ready and we can just relax. We watched Marley and me which was a horrible show for me to watch. I cried and cried and started really missing my dogs. :( We were going to watch a 2nd movie but my eyes were swollen and I had a massive headache so I just went to bed instead. On Saturday I was able to get out of the house and go to my cousins baby shower. Afterwards, mom and I went flower and yard shopping. James grilled some venison meat and my parents, aunt Jimmie, and my little boy cousins came over for dinner. We even did some yard work and planted my flowers. Sunday we had a new nurse start so we stayed home from church so I could walk her through a typical Sunday morning routine. I also took advantage of her being here and did more yard work. I think after next Sunday making sure she knows how to do everything we can be back at church.
Today Autumn had OT. We showed her how Autumn has been working to lift her head up and put some weight on her arms. She's doing pretty good at it. I think Miss Kim was impressed. This week our goal is work on having her push on toys with buttons to make noise. Of course we still always work on head control and she's also working on trunk control as well. Autumn has been doing pretty good this week and it's been a quiet, relaxing week. It feels strange being back home for awhile and no dr. appts. until the middle of May. YEA! Tomorrow we have speech therapy and then no plans for the rest of the week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment