Sunday, April 26, 2009

Go away!!!

We're still battling this virus. Yesterday she did pretty good with her noon feeding and had a little diarrhea afterwards. So, at her 4pm feeding I gave her all formula and some bananas and rice cereal by mouth. Well, it went in and came all right back out the other end. We decided to just give pedialyte at her 8pm feeding with rice cereal. She went all night without ANY loose stools so this morning we gave her half and half pedialyte and formula. She still had no stools by noon so I thought it would be safe to give her formula again. An hour later......it came back!!! So, I guess we're back to pedialyte and when we go back to formula I will just have to add a little more formula at each feeding to see what she can tolerate. My mom and nurse also got the virus as well. I just hope I don't get it since it's a bad one and I can't be out of commission around here. ;)

1 comment:

Niff and Andy said...

Just scrub-a-dub those hands and you should be okay.

Ugh, I wish Autumn was feeling better. It sounds like you have everything under control though. Kudos to you!