It's another one of those days today when I am feeling down and sick of other people taking care of my daughter. I don't want help but I know I need it. I want to do it myself and know exactly what goes on with Autumn 24/7. I hate these days and I'm glad they usually don't last too long. My heart aches because I want her off the vent so badly just so I can do it alone without help from nurses.
Lord, please get me through another day of nursing and therapy and having people in and out of my house that I wish would just go away on days like today. Give my heart joy and make tomorrow a better day....Amen.
Well, after saying my prayer...decided I am not having nursing today and cancelled my nurse. Why on the days I don't want anyone in my home do I have to put up with it? I am taking a break and having Autumn all to myself today and tonight. I am already feeling better about it and excited for the rest of the afternoon now. Thank you God for answering my prayer in less than 5 mins today. ;)
1 comment:
I am sorry! I can't imagine having nurses all day, I will be praying for you!
Post a Comment