Woke up cranky--Gage needing attention but just don't have the time to stop and play with him so he gets whining and I get annoyed. Feel guilty
Autumn throws up--change all her bedding--takes a early nap--pushes back our 2 hour routine an hour.
Finally get the kitchen cleaned-takes longer since my dishwasher is broken and waiting for the new one to arrive.
Find out my nurse from 3p-11p can't work today or tomorrow from 3p-7a. Need to seriuosly get bills paid and budget for May done. Laundry is piled up.
Take a nap in case 11p-7a nurse does not show tonight and hoping I can wake up in a better mood.
Call mom to come watch Autumn so I can at least sit and concentrate on bills. Mom gets here--finally get to take a shower for the first time since Monday night. Start working on bills. Crap, we are negative (had to buy Madison a new mattress and box spring yesterday and did not get checks deposited)--need to deposit money but can't leave mom alone with Autumn--call James in hopes he gets a chance to stop by and run to the ATM during work.
Autumn has diarrhea AGAIN......Autumn throws up AGAIN!!!
Still have not paid bills...too stressed to think about it. Called James to see if he can get off work and come home....have 1 nagging kid wanting dinner and the other nagging not wanting to eat dinner.
Call dr. tells me I need to go get probionics and need to go back to using Pedialyte. Waiting for James to call back...may have to send mom to the store to get everything since once again I can't leave.
Worried because I have no idea if this is a virus or shunt or something else.
Start dinner.
Called to confirm with night nurse he will be here...he may can come in early. Thank goodness...I still want James home because I just need a BREAK and a hug!!!! I know he does not have time left but God always provides and we still have money in savings from the PD fundraiser.
So, some days are completely overwhelming like today and others go just perfect. I still have not been able to blog about my perfect evening alone with all 3 kids the other night...save that one for when I have more time and can download pictures.
Okay, blogging is wasting my time so I better get back to paying bills..wait dinner is ready..maybe I should eat first.
1 comment:
Major *HUG*. I hope things get better and you can relax a bit more. :o(
Are there any tests that can be done to rule out it being a shunt problem?
Post a Comment