So, it's official...we really are moving to the Dallas area. We are just in the beginning stages of planning the move. Today was out first step and we had our realtor come over. We went over the things we need to do to get our house ready to put on the market and decided to list it on December 1st. I do not want to have to be out of our house before the new year so listing it at the beginning on December will guarantee that and also give us enought time to get things fixed up and painted. I'm really excited but nervous as well. I've never lived anywhere besides the Midland/Odessa area so I hope I do well away from my parents. I know this move is something that has to be done for Autumn's medical needs and for our financial needs but it's still scary because I do not do well with change. At least I know I have my brother and cousin living in the area and already have several friends who live all around the Dallas area to give us some support. So, now James just has to find a job, we have to find a house, switch over nursing, DME, ECI, and MDCP stuff and we will be all set. We will live with my parents once our house here sells and either move during Spring Break or in June when school ends...all depends on how fast our house here sells and we buy in Rowlett. So, I am going to be extra busy the next 6 weeks getting our house ready. The kids are excited about the move...Madison is so ready to move now and Gage just thinks we will have stairs in our new house but I'd rather not.
Oh, and we are buying another car. Our neighbor is selling theirs and the price was too good to pass up and knowing we would need a second car when we move we figured we would get it. Hopefully everything will fall into place as easy as getting a great car deal but I doubt it. ;)
3 comments:
Well that's good news! There are lots of non-stop flights for Dallas/San Antonio. :)
I know, I can't wait for her to be able to visit you more often!!!
Yea! I can't wait for you to move!
Post a Comment