The whole month of March we did not have any nurses to cover our morning hours to go to church so we have missed this whole month. I try to get on Sunday mornings to watch our services online from the week before. It is so refreshing to be able to listen to the music and hear our pastor preach but I wish I was there to fellowship with our church family as well. A new nurse has been hired to cover all of our Sundays but we are going to have to miss more since I don't feel comfortable leaving Autumn with a new nurse until I feel she can handle Autumn and can be trusted. Once we get our new stroller we may even get brave enough to try and take Autumn to church with us. We'll see though since it is a lot to get her out but we are getting better at it. Next week a regualar nurse will be here so at least we will get one Sunday in. ;)
So, if anyone wants to join me in watching church online Sunday mornings you can tune into our church at www.stonegatefellowship.com and click on the link for SGTV/Podcast. We have an awesome praise team and a pastor who tells it like it is. Love it.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you're having to forgoe church services because of lack of nursing. :o( We actually had one of our neonatologists tell us that we're not "allowed" to take Mackenzie to church after discharge because of the germ breeding ground. I'm not Christian and Andy doesn't attend church so it didn't really affect us, but I think I would have been highly offended otherwise.
I'm glad your church at least as podcasts. Do they offer a Wednesday service you might be able to attend? It's probably easier to get coverage during the week as opposed to a week day.
Post a Comment