Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

My day started okay until the family woke up and Satan decided to start working on me. Madison was whining because she had to get ready 15 minutes sooner, her dress was driving her crazy, and she lost one of her flip flops. Gage was whining because he did not like his sandals and did not want to wear his belt. James woke up with a stomach ache. I was ready to just give up on going to church but then I knew Satan would win and so we made it through all the whining and found the flip flop and off we went. Does anyone else go through this on Sunday mornings?So glad we did since the worship is always a refreshing time for me. After church we went to my mom's house for lunch and to hunt Easter eggs. I had to snap a picture of the first time the whole family went in the car together somewhere. It was so nice and only took us 6 1/2 months!

Our Easter family picture at my mom's house.
The kids ready for the egg hunt

Autumn did not get to go outside though since the wind was so bad. We had a great time spending the day with family. I just love my family!!! So, it was a good day and I'm tired. My nurse did not show up tonight and James is working so I'm hoping Autumn does not beep much tonight so I get some rest. I had more pictures but did not feel like posting them all--I will post them on facebook if you want to check them out there.




1 comment:

Niff and Andy said...

Our day started off crazy too. One of Mac's nurses also had a rough morning, so I wonder if it's in the nature of Easter mornings.

Btw, your family is absolutely gorgeous!

To get a plate, just go to the license plate agency and get a handicap form. Then take it to one of Autumn's docs (preferrably her pediatrician) and have them fill it out. You bring the signed form back to the agency and they swap out your plate on the site. You can either get a plate or a hanging tag. In NC, the hanging tag is $5 whereas the plate is free. I'm not sure if all states are like that or perhaps I'm misinformed.