Autumn had her 9 month old check-up today/follow-up appointment from her ER visit on Friday. This morning when she woke up she threw up a couple of times after eating. Not sure why but she held her noon bottle down and I just fed her 4pm so we will see if she holds that down as well. Anyways, she checked out fine at the doctor. Her lungs, ears, and throat are all fine. They did have to give her 1 vaccine but since she does not feel them it does not bother us(except that she can't feel). Today is her last dose of her antibiotic for her UTI infection. So, everything is going well now. James started feeling run down again today so he's home resting.
So, I had 48 hours of continous nursing the past 2 days. Honestly, I did not get any extra done though...I think I'm still in slow mode trying to recover from last week. It did not even seem like we had nurses here though the whole time without breaks. I guess our 2 nurses are like family members now and we have become use to having people here with us as we do our normal daily routine. It's really nice to get a break and I thought having a day nurse would drive me crazy but since it's someone we trust it's been a blessing to get a break from being on Autumn alert 24/7. I just need time to let me brain rest and veg out without having to constantly respond to alarms. She's also taken away some of the cleaning responsiblities from me so that has made things easier for me the 3 days she is here each week. I could really get use to day nursing. ;)
1 comment:
I'm so glad Autumn had a good checkup! :o)
With day nursing, once you find the right person you'll wonder how you ever made it without one!
Post a Comment