Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bored

Wow, bored is a word I have not been able to use in quite some time. James is working tonight. Madison is at church camp. Gage is spending the night at Nana's. I cleaned the entire house, except for our room which I have to save something to do tomorrow. Autumn and I hung out all afternoon and ran out of things to do pretty quickly since she can only handle so much playing at once. We went outside and she watched the birds fly around while I wrote in my prayer journal and spent my alone time with God. Every once in awhile I would look over at her and she would give me one of her HUGE smiles. It reminded me of when you first fall in love with someone and you can't stop smiling at them. I am in love with that little girl and seeing her smile at me the way she does melts my heart and makes me so thankful she's in my life. Being outside though did not last long since Autumn gets heated quickly. So, it's been a quiet and relaxing night. Now my nurse is here and Autumn is sound asleep. I do have things I could be doing but I just want to sit and cherish being bored for once because I never know when I will get this chance again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey since you are been on mdcp now for over thirty days, you no longer have to go through an agency, You can handle it all your self through a service provider, then you set the pay and can give bonuses and paid time off. You should ask your social worker. Call me sometime.
Brooke