Well, I'm actually never without Him (meaning God) but I am different when I have not been in His Word. This summer has taken on a different schedule and I have not put my quiet times priority...actually I haven't had much quiet time with Him at all. So, this past week I've just felt different. Last night I'm laying in bed thinking why I've been feeling a little down, filled with doubts, fears, and failure and why things are just getting on my nerves more often than normal. I know it's because I have not spent time with my Lord. I've allowed Satan to creep in and put those little thoughts in my head. It's amazing what a little God time does for me. It's just so refreshing when I take that time to just still in silence and read my Bible and pray. I see the difference right away how much better I feel and how all the worries go away and my body and spirit sits in peace. How would I cope without God in my life? I'm so thankful He found me and called me to be part of His presence.
Nothing new to post about Autumn....Yesterday Gage, her, and I got into our bigger rectangle pool I bought and she was able to get wet up to her belly button. She seemed to love just sitting in mommy's lap in the pool, watching me splash bubba, and listening and watching the birds fly around. It's the only way she can stay outside without getting too hot. We did not stay out too long though since she was off her pulse ox and I don't trust her much anymore. ;) Things are slow and steady here and we hope to keep it that way.
1 comment:
Thank you for that gentle reminder.
Post a Comment