Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Day in Autumn's Life

Here is a video put together by Sarah Stepan, the one who spent the day with us taking Autumn and Gage's pictures. She did a WONDERFUL job capturing a typical day for Autumn and I. Seeing this video just shows what a happy spirit Autumn has and how she is such an inspiration to me. Once I downloaded the video the pictures aren't as clear as they really are so you can't see them as well but I will download some of my favorite pictures later so you can see just how good they really are. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Lacy, that is beautiful! Autumn is really lucky to have you. You are a great mom! I admire you!

Wendy (SB Board)

matt said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! and still more Beautiful!

Mikala said...

I love it!!!

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

That was beautifully done. I was so touched by that video of a day in the life of Autumn.

You truly are an amazing mom...and family!