Thursday, October 23, 2008
Another great day
Autumn had another great day today--no desats whatsoever--first time ever I think! She is still really sleepy so they are trying to wean her off the methadone and she has to be off that before they will extubate her. We are still waiting on the doctors to confirm the MRI results and they may have to do another one since she moved a lot in the first one-we'll see. I do know her ventricles were enlarged so they did a shunt tap to see how much pressure is in her brain. The pressure is low so they know it is not from the head but the part of the shunt in her stomach may not be working properly. They were going to tell the neurosurgeon the results and see what he has to say. They also may take the PICC line out if the MRI results look good. Still heading in the right direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there, Lacy.
Amen...and God Bless!
I, as well as all of those @ study last night...and @ our church on Sunday night, will be so pleased to know that God's heard all of our prayers.
I am so happy to read your post that when I am done leaving my comment here...am gonna call some folks here in Quanah...all of whom you dont know...but they know you.
I cant wait to meet you...and James...and your beautiful children...I am thanking Him as I type for your 2nd good day in a row.
Mark Sanger
Quanah, TX
Stephanie's Friend
Post a Comment