Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Praying for a miracle

I want to ask everyone to please join us to pray that God will choose to perform a miracle in Autumn and heal her of the apnea episodes. I have so many thoughts going through my mind of what I feel and believe but I can not gather them all well enough to type them. All I can do is fall to my knees and cry out to God to feel my heart and hear my prayers. Please join us in asking God to show His wonderful works and let Him know that many believe in Him and what He can do for our little Autumn.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Praying with you!!

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

Lacy

Thank you so much for posting on my blog. We will be praying for your precious Autumn as well as your family.

We serve a mighty God and we know that He is still performing miracles today. I pray that He will strengthen your hope and your faith as He carries you through this storm. Christ died to give us life, but He rose again to give us hope. That hope that He has given us is a gift that not everyone in this world understands - it is a hope that can carry us through the worst storms in life!

Cling to Him!

We will be praying for a miracle!

Kyla said...

We are praying with you!!!

Mark Sanger said...

I have passed on your prayer request, Lacy, to my fellow warriors. I have faith He will hear us all...the chord of many is not easily broken, sister!!!

HollyAnn said...

Prayig and believing! You know I belive in miracles! And I am ready to put Autumn on my testimony list of miracles I have witnessed in 2008!!!