Well, nothing really new to report about Autumn today. She is still on the ventilator and they decided to put it on Auto to see if she will start breathing more on her own. She continues to blow her veins and James said they had to stick her about 9 times trying to get a vein and then decided to put one back in her head again--feels like 2 weeks ago all over again. They have talked about doing a central line but they have to do that in the O.R. and they did not have any openings today so they are going to hold off and hope this IV will work until she is able to get rid of her IV's again. We'll see.
It was great to be home but I know I did too much today. I did not rest all day so I am exhausted tonight and still did not get everything done that I wanted to. Gage tested me all day as well and finally I sent him to bed early after he got mad at me for the 20th time and slammed his bedroom door. He is such a smart little boy and tells nana about things I let him do (which I don't) and then he gets away with it with her and then gets mad at me when I don't let him do what nana lets him do. Madison was great for me today so I was grateful for that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment