Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Breakdown

It finally all hit me last night and I just could not stop crying. Seeing Autumn leave surgery yesterday and then seeing how pitiful she looked when she came back was just too much for me to handle right now. I am extremely homesick as well. Saturday it will be a month that I have been away from home and I am ready to have a normal routine again. James came to stay with me last night so that helped to have him here to just hold me and let me cry it all out. Sunday my parents leave with Madison and Gage and I was really hoping we would get to all go home together but that will not be happening. I pray this shunt surgery works so she will not have anymore and that she can just start the road to recovery and then home.

No comments: