Friday, September 19, 2008

First day of Autumn...

I originally wanted Autumn to be born on Sept. 22nd since it is the First day of Autumn but knew that would probably be too soon for her to be born. Well, my doctor informed me today that if her lungs are mature on Monday then we can do the c-section that evening. YEA!!!! So, Sunday my parents, Madison, and James are heading this way just in case she is ready which I am pretty sure she will be. I will finally get to see Madison after almost 3 weeks (we decided not to fly her this weekend since we knew we would probably be having Autumn next week). Things still don't seem real to me that she will actually be here next week and I will become a mother of three. I'm not sure if I am prepared for everything we are about to go through and I just pray things are not as bad as we are preparing ourselves for and that she will recover quickly and be home asap.

Keep my in-laws in your prayers since my mother-in-law is still recovery and will not be able to make the drive here to see Autumn born. I know this is breaking her heart since it is her first biological granddaughter and she really wanted to be here.

2 comments:

Emily said...

So exciting to finally meet your baby girl! I will be praying!

HollyAnn said...

Praying for all to be well with Autumn when she arrives! I heard a testimony just two weeks ago of a woman here in town who had a tumor on the inside of her heart that caused a stroke and blood clots that the doctors said would kill her or leave her a vegetable. Less than four months later, she is sharing her testimony of total healing..no tumor and NO EFFECTS of any of the bloodclots or strokes! Hold to faith! Praying for that total, miraculous healing for Autumn, but no matter what, she is fearfully and wonderfully made by the Master! Can't wait to see her pictures! Praying for you all!!!