Monday, September 22, 2008

Waiting......

I am back from my amnio and it was not as bad as I expected. I HATE needles and avoid shots so I was really nervous about it. The initial poke was nothing but then there was abdominal cramping which was the most uncomfortable but not so bad. It lastest only a few seconds and then it was over. I did get really hot and nausated feeling afterwards but got over it once I turned on my side. So, now we are just waiting for the doctor to call and let us know if the lungs are mature and if there is an opening to get me in for my c-section today. I will be posting once we hear something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lacy-
I am praying that you get the news you are wanting about the c section today. Also, that you and Autumn have a safe delivery. Love you. Cara

Patty said...

I love you all so much and am just sick that I can't be there with you. I am there in prayer and thought constantly! Just sitting by the phone waiting! Love you lots!
Nanny